We are hiring a Chief Architect who will organize the team’s work, subcontractors, and calculate the time and resources to implement ambitious projects.
- lead projects at all stages of implementation;
- organize the work of a group of architects, i.e., to form specific tasks and control their quality performance;
- coordinate the work of subcontractors;
- determine the scope of work and time for their implementation;
- examine project documentation.
- have a qualification certificate and experience of expert evaluation;
- experience as a Chief Architect for at least 5 years;
- skills to use ArchiCAD in Team Work and the package of basic programs needed by the architect. Knowledge of Revit will be an advantage.